Winners announced! Giveaway of 20 Full Access Tickets to #WTSFest Virtual in March 2021
Update 2 February 22, 2021: The 20 Winners of the Full Access ticket to the #WTSFest are…
- Adriana Aguilar
- Amrita jaiswal
- Anna Malec
- Chantal Schinkels
- Himani Kankaria
- Jannette Figueroa
- Maya Jessica Guerrero
- Julia contreras
- Karla Reyes
- Katty Dobre
- Kruti Parikh
- Lidia Infante
- Lily grozeva
- Natascha Hun
- Nathalia Menendez
- Olivia Day
- Sanja Maljkovic
- Sara Borghi
- Sindhu Sudhakaran
- Raffi Johnson
Congratulations! 🎉 Areej AbuAli -organizer of WTSFest- will be getting in touch with you (to the email that you left the comments with) in the next few days with your ticket! If you have any questions/doubts/issues, just let me know to aleyda at orainti dot com 🙂 Congrats again!
NOTE: A man who had posted a comment had been included in the winner list (since it had been randomly selected from those leaving a comment, but since the event is women only it has been eliminated from the list and replaced with a new winner: Raffi Johnson, that has been included to the list.
Update 3 February 22, 2021: 25 WTSFest Virtual Gifts tickets have been kindly given by Areej AbuAli to the following 25 additional participants:
- Aileen McEwan
- Ana Maria Vanegas
- Arianna Lupig
- Armina Fareed
- Celeste Lili
- Christine Ledezma
- Estrella Alvarado
- Hannah Rogers
- Jess Buckley
- Jill Abura
- JJ Nato Pascasio
- Karen F
- Larissa Lacerda
- Laura Jimenez
- Mary Carmen Parra
- Nikki Halliwell
- Paola Salamanca
- Rebecca Schwarz
- Rene Harris
- Roxana Toma
- Selly SJ Park
- Sheri Mandour
- Tatiana Schirinzi
- Thea Zinner
- Violette Moussavi
Congratulations and also expect an email from Areej to follow up about your access!
Update 1 February 22, 2021: The comments have been closed at 14h CET. The giveaway winners will be announced at 16h CET.
Update February 19, 2021: Thanks to the kind support of an anonymous sponsor, the giveaway is now of 20 full access tickets to the #WTSFest Virtual!
The Women in Tech SEO Festival is going virtual this year and a new edition is coming in March 15-17, 2021, in which I’ll have the amazing opportunity to speak!
I was able to speak at last year event too (it was the last in-person event that I went to before Covid) and Areej did an outstanding job organizing one of the most impactful conferences I’ve been able to attend/speak at.
This year won’t be different, Areej is organizing a unique event while making the most out of the online setting for maximum reach and comfort for SEO women around the world who with to attend:
- 6 talks by 6 speakers spread across 3 days, with the topics revolving about: Advance, Innovate and Empower. I’ll be speaking along the amazing Emma Russell, Roxana Stingu, Jamie Indigo, Carolyn Lyden, and Tiffany Da Silva.
- Each day will have a 1.5 hour slot between 5:00 – 6:30PM (GMT), featuring 2 live talks + Q&A panel, making it easier to follow.
- Attendees will have access to talks recordings post-event, as well as to a private slack workspace for networking.
- The full access ticket fee is lower than many online events, at £30 +VAT
Since I know an event of this type can be game changing, I would like to give 16 full access tickets to women in SEO who would like to attend WTSFest Virtual but for any reason can’t purchase a ticket.
To get a ticket, please follow these steps:
- You just need to leave a comment to this post with the following information (besides your email that will be requested when posting the comment, which would be only used to give access to the conference):
- Your name and last name.
- A social profile/Website information.
- If there are more than 16 comments of women in SEO who would like to get tickets: I’ll do a raffle among those who have left a comment. I’ll be closing the comments next Monday, February 22nd 2021 at 2pm and announce the winners at 4pm.
I hope this can help more women in SEO to attend such a fantastic event 🙂
Are you a woman in SEO who would like a ticket for WTSFest Virtual in March 2021? Leave a comment below with your name and last name!
Typical Giveaways Rules I need to add because it’s always needed when giving away something, just in case.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Giveaway (\”Sweepstakes\”) begins on February 15, 2021 and ends on February 22, 2021 (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The Giveaway is organized by Orainti SL (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at aleyda [at] orainti [dot] com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to those who self-identify as a woman who sign-up via the comments of this post -and whose comments are approved and published- and is a minimum of 18 years old as of the date of entry (the \”Entrant\”). Only one entry per person will be accepted. Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: 16 Full access Tickets to #WTSFest Virtual in March 2021
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Orainti SL to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by adding a comment to this post, which will be accessible via the Aleyda Solis’ Website.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on February 22nd 2021, whose decisions are final. Only one entry per participant will be accepted.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified through the Website/Social channel provided in the Entry Information within seven (1) day following the winner selection after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept the prize within seven (7) days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), spam, junk email or any other security setting, or technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
7. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Orainti SL will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such an event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
10. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The Kingdom of Spain, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Spain having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
11. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For accessing a Winner List online, visit this page. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
12. SPONSOR: Orainti SL, Calle Velázquez 24, 2do Izq, 28001 Madrid, Spain. ADMINISTRATOR: Aleyda Solis, aleyda [at] orainti [dot] com.