Crawling Mondays is a YouTube based video series that is also distributed as a podcast, hosted by Aleyda Solis, where she shares SEO advice, tips, how-tos, reviews, interviews and more!
Watch the latest Crawling Monday’s video here:
Take a look at previous popular Crawling Mondays episodes:
- Google Webmaster Trends Analysts Q&A Interview
- What’s Google’s EAT and How to Optimize Your E-A-T in SEO with Lily Ray and Marie Haynes
- Most Common International SEO Issues & How to Fix Them with David Iwanow, Nitin Manchanda and Gianluca Fiorelli
- Coronavirus & SEO: Its Impact in traffic and business, and the actions to Take as an SEO Specialist
- SEO for Web Migrations: Recovering your Organic Traffic after a Web Migration Gone Wrong
- What faceted pages should be indexed when doing SEO
- How to Set SEO Alerts to Monitor your SEO Process on the go
If you prefer to listen to the Crawling Mondays interviews as podcasts, you can do it so via your favorite podcast platform:
If you prefer, you can also subscribe via RSS too.
Listen to the latest Crawling Mondays episode here: