Crawling Mondays is a YouTube based video series that is also distributed as a podcast, hosted by Aleyda Solis, where she shares SEO advice, tips, how-tos, reviews, interviews and more!
Watch the latest Crawling Monday’s video here:
Take a look at previous popular Crawling Mondays episodes:
- Google Webmaster Trends Analysts Q&A Interview
- What’s Google’s EAT and How to Optimize Your E-A-T in SEO with Lily Ray and Marie Haynes
- Most Common International SEO Issues & How to Fix Them with David Iwanow, Nitin Manchanda and Gianluca Fiorelli
- Coronavirus & SEO: Its Impact in traffic and business, and the actions to Take as an SEO Specialist
- SEO for Web Migrations: Recovering your Organic Traffic after a Web Migration Gone Wrong
- What faceted pages should be indexed when doing SEO
- How to Set SEO Alerts to Monitor your SEO Process on the go
Go to YouTube and Subscribe to Crawling Mondays Channel to watch more!
Listen to Crawling Mondays as a Podcast
If you prefer to listen to the Crawling Mondays interviews as podcasts, you can do it so via your favorite podcast platform:
If you prefer, you can also subscribe via RSS too.
Listen to the latest Crawling Mondays episode here: