Aleyda Solís, International SEO Consultant
With wide experience in the definition, development and management of Search Engine Optimization processes focused on conversion, she’s an SEO at the International Division of SEER Interactive and SEOmoz Associate.
She was previously SEO Manager at Forex Club and Bodaclick, first online Spanish public company, leader in the Wedding sector. SEO, SEM and Web Analytics Responsible at QDQ Media, where she took part of the new QDQ project and Head of the SEO and Social Media department of Internet Advantage SL, Online Marketing agency specialized in the travel and education sectors.
Systems engineer with an E-Commerce Master by the University of Salamanca, she also collaborates as a teacher in the Search Engine Master of the Pompeu Fabra University and the SEO Master at KSchool in Madrid. She blogs at State of Search and co-organizes the new SEO meetup in Madrid, SEO+You.
Aleyda is specialized in Search Engine Optimization and has experience in Social Media Marketing besides Web Analytics. She speaks English and French besides Spanish, her native language.
SEO Conference Speaker
She has had the opportunity to participate as a speaker in SEO conferences and talks such as BrightonSEO, MozCon, SMX London, Conversion Thursday Madrid, Mozcation Barcelona, Congreso SEO Profesional, Search Congress or Campus Party Valencia.
If you want to take a look at all of the events where she has attended and spoken, her upcoming SEO speaking engagements or you want to invite her to one, you can visit the SEO Speaker and Conferences page.
Get in touch with Aleyda
More information about Aleyda
- She’s nicaraguan: she was born and grew up in Managua, Nicaragua -beautiful land of lakes and volcanoes, dangerous hurricanes and revolutions-.
- She lives in Madrid, Spain. She has previously lived during 4 years in Salamanca, historic student town where she went to study a Master at the University of Salamanca.
- She’s part of the Madrid Geek Girls.
- Besides Spanish, she’s fluent in English and French.
- She likes to travel and get to know new countries and cultures. Her favorite places are: Paris, London, New York, Istambul, Moscow and Buenos Aires.
- She has a beautiful english bulldog named Doki (who has his own Twitter account).
About this blog
This blog is a space to share ideas and experiences about Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Web Analytics.
The posts written by Aleyda Solis are of her responsibility and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of companies she works and collaborates with. Equally, the comments made by third parties will be of their own responsibility.
This blog is licensed under Creative Commons.
This post is also available in: Spanish