Aleyda Solís, International SEO Consultant & Entrepreneur
With more than 7 years of experience doing Search Engine Optimization for European, American and Latin-American companies, Aleyda is an International SEO Consultant -service that she provides through her company Orainti-, and a Moz Associate.
Aleyda has a deep experience as SEO consultant and digital marketing professional. She has previously worked as:
- The Head of Digital Strategy at WooRank -an SEO software for small businesses-
- International SEO at SEER Interactive
- SEO Manager at Forex Club and Bodaclick
- SEO, SEM and Web Analytics Responsible at QDQ Media
- Head of the SEO and Social Media department of Internet Advantage, Online Marketing agency.
Systems engineer with an E-Commerce Master by the University of Salamanca, she also collaborates as a teacher at
- The Search Engine Master of the Pompeu Fabra University
- The SEO – SEM Master at KSchool in Madrid
- The Mobile SEO Course at Internet Academi (ISDI)
Aleyda also blogs at State of Digital, Moz and has collaborated in publications such as the The SEO Best Practice Guide form Econsultancy, The “SEO Now” eBook from LinkDex and La Vanguardia newspaper Online Marketing Blog, among others.
Aleyda can help you to establish and optimize your Websites organic search engine visibility, traffic and conversions; maximizing their results with the following services:
- SEO Audits
- SEO Strategy
- Integral SEO Projects
- SEO Training
SEO Conference Speaker
Aleyda is also an experienced SEO speaker in international conferences, whether in Spanish or English. She has spoke in the best known online marketing events worldwide -from the US, UK, Spain, Germany, France, Italy, Israel, Belgium, Chile, among other countries,- such as:
- MozCon in Seattle
- SearchLove London
- SMX London & Munich
- SES London
- SEO Campus Paris
- KahenaCon Jerusalem
- OMCap Berlin
- Congreso Web
- Congreso SEO Profesional
- Chile Digital
If you want to take a look at all of the events where she has attended and spoken, her upcoming SEO speaking engagements or you want to invite her to one, you can visit the SEO Speaker and Conferences page.
More information about Aleyda
- She was born in Nicaragua and has Spanish citizenship.
- She lives now in Brussels, Belgium and has lived in Madrid, Spain for the past 3 years. She has previously lived during 4 years in Salamanca, where she went to study a Master at the University of Salamanca.
- She’s part of the Madrid Geek Girls.
- Besides Spanish, she’s fluent in English and French.
- She likes to travel and get to know new countries and cultures. Her favorite places are: Paris, London, New York, Istambul, Jerusalem, Zermatt, Moscow and Buenos Aires.
- She has a beautiful english bulldog named Doki (who has his own Twitter account).
About this site
This blog is a space to share ideas and experiences about Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Web Analytics.
The posts written by Aleyda Solis are of her responsibility and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of companies she works and collaborates with. Equally, the comments made by third parties will be of their own responsibility.
This blog is licensed under Creative Commons.
This post is also available in: Spanish