Add in the field the full URL of the directory (for example: https://www.aleydasolis.com/blog/) where you want to redirect from a subdomain (for example: http://blog.aleydasolis.com/). You'll then need to copy the generated rules into the .htaccess file of the subdomain that you want to be redirected.
Generate the Htaccess Rules for another Web Redirect Scenario
The htaccess redirects generator wants to facilitate the implementation of the most common redirects scenarios via htaccess, especially used when implementing SEO best practices & recommendations in Web migrations. Just select the desired scenario and obtain a personalized code based on your input, ready to copy & paste. If you would like me to include an additional scenario, please let me know by sending me a message .
Looking for more resources for an SEO friendly Web migration?
Check out the following resources I've created for an SEO friendly Web migration:
- 7 Handy SEO Tools Functionalities that facilitate a Fast Web Migrations & Redesigns validation
- SEO for Web Migrations: Recovering your Organic Traffic after a Web Migration Gone Wrong
- Winning SEO when doing Web Migrations
- Winning SEO when Migrating International Websites
- The HTTP to HTTPs Migration Checklist in Google Docs to Share, Copy & Download
- How to Achieve an SEO-Friendly Website Rebrand
- Monitoring web migrations: A checklist for moving from one site to another