I’m a bilingual (Spanish and English) SEO conference speaker and I’ve had the opportunity to speak at international online marketing conferences in Spain, the US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Chile, Belgium, Israel and Malta.
Upcoming SEO Speaking Engagements
I will be speaking at the following events and conferences:
- SEOktoberfest on September 23 – 25, 2014 in Munich, Germany.
- Confab Europe, from September 29 to October 1st, 2014 in Barcelona, Spain.
- Congreso SEO online by Escuela IT, on October 13.
- SEOZone, on October 25 2014 in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Festival of Marketing, on November 12-13 2014 in London, England.
Previous SEO Speaking Engagements
Some of the conferences where I’ve spoken in the past are:
- How to leverage Content Curation in your SEO process, at BrightonSEO, on September 2014 in Brighton, England.
- SEO 2.0, Let Social Media to Work for you at Congreso SEO Profesional on July 2014 in Madrid, Spain.
- SEO Audit & Strategy at the Online Marketing Summer Courses of the Basque Country University on July 2014 in Bilbao, Spain.
- How to build links for International SEO, Moz Webinar on June 2014.
- How to achieve SEO success in competitive international markets, SEOnthebeach, on June 2014 in La Manga, Spain.
- Taking your International SEO to the next level, at SMX Paris, on June in Paris, France.
- SEO Seminar at Chile Digital, on June, 2014 in Santiago, Chile.
- Ask me Anything (AMA) at /r/BigSEO in Reddit, on May, 2014.
- FinanceMalta Annual Conference on May, 2014 in Malta.
- Attracting the Search Visibility Your Content Deserves at Confab Central on May, 2014 in Minneapolis, USA.
- International SEO Workshop at BrightonSEO on April, 2014 in Brighton, England.
- Roundtable at OMExpo on April, 2014 in Madrid, Spain.
- Automating Content Curation at SMX Munich, March 2014 in Munich, Germany.
- Making the most out of your Local SEO at SEO Campus, March 2014 in Paris, France.
- Building Links in the Penguin Era at Jornada Gedestic, March 2014 in Madrid, Spain.
- Mining Your Search Keywords & Social Data for New Revenue Opportunities on February 2014 at SES London in London, England.
- Panel at “An evening with 4 Digital Marketing Rock Stars” on November 2013 in Brussels, Belgium.
- SEO in a Multi-Device World at OMWeek, on November 2013 in Madrid, Spain.
- How to Succeed at Real International SEO Scenarios at SearchLove, on October 2013 in London, UK.
- 3 Aspects to achieve long-term International SEO success at OMCap, on October 2013 in Berlin, Germany.
- SEOktoberfest, on September 2013 in Munich, Germany.
- Mobile SEO Workshop at BrightonSEO, on September 2013 in Brighton, UK.
- International SEO & The future of your ROI at MozCon, on July 2013 in Seattle, USA.
- Multidevice SEO at SEOnthebeach, on June 2013 in La Manga, Spain.
- Building Penguin Proof Links at Congreso Web, on June 2013 in Zaragoza, Spain.
- Inbound Marketing in a Multi-Device World at KahenaCon, on May 2013 in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Mobile SEO for International Websites, International Search Summit, on May 2013 in London, UK; where I won the Medallion Speaker award as the best voted speaker of the event.
- 7 International SEO Dos & Donts at ionSearch, on April 2013 in Leeds, UK.
- Best practices & Opportunities for Mobile SEO at ionSearch, on April 2013 in Leeds, UK.
- Taking your SEO Abroad at BrightonSEO, on April 2013 in Brighton, UK.
- The Universe of Mobile Search at SMX Munich on April, 2013 in Germany.
- Mobile SEO in the Tourism Industry at Be-Wizard on March 9, 2013 in Italy.
- SEOmoz Mozinar about Good Practices to Maximize Your Mobile SEO on February 12, 2013
- Link building session at II Master SEO Profesional, Madrid on January 2013
- 7 Things you need to know about Mobile SEO at BrightonSEO, September 2012
- SEO Project Management at MozCon Seattle, July 2012
- Mobile SEO in Clinic SEO Barcelona, July 2012
- Link Building in SEO Master of KSchool, June 2012
- Mobile SEO in Congreso Web Zaragoza, June 2012
- Local SEO and SEO Powertools in SMX London, May 2012
- SEO for Startups in Betabeers, March 2012
- Conversion Thursday Madrid, November 2011
- Mozcation Barcelona, October 2011
- SEO and SMM Roundtable in Campus Party Valencia, July 2011
- TalleresLab of AndalucíaLab in May 2011
- theEvnt, May 2011
- SEO Sarao, April 2011
- Search Congress Barcelona and Web Congress Barcelona 2011
- Congreso SEO Profesional, November 2010
- Evento SEO in January 2010 and September 2011
- Search Congress Valencia, 2009
- Search Congress Barcelona, 2009
Do you want me to speak at a conference?
This post is also available in: Spanish