I’m a bilingual (Spanish and English) SEO conference speaker and I’ve had the opportunity to speak at international online marketing conferences in Spain, the US, UK, Germany, Italy, Belgium and Israel:
Upcoming SEO Speaking Engagements
I will be speaking in the following conferences:
- Link Building at Jornada Gedestic, March 6 in Madrid, Spain.
- SEO Local at SEO Campus, March 14 in Paris, France.
- Automating Content Curation at SMX Munich, March 26 in Munich, Germany.
- Roundtable at OMExpo on April 9 and 10 in Madrid, Spain.
- International SEO Workshop at BrightonSEO, 23 de Abril in Brighton, England.
- Attracting the Search Visibility Your Content Deserves at Confab Central on May 7-9 2014 in Minneapolis, USA.
Previous SEO Speaking Engagements
- Mining Your Search Keywords & Social Data for New Revenue Opportunities on February 11 2014 at SES London in London, England.
- Panel at “An evening with 4 Digital Marketing Rock Stars“ on November 2013 in Brussels, Belgium.
- SEO in a Multi-Device World at OMWeek, on November 2013 in Madrid, Spain.
- How to Succeed at Real International SEO Scenarios at SearchLove, on October 2013 in London, UK.
- 3 Aspects to achieve long-term International SEO success at OMCap, on October 2013 in Berlin, Germany.
- SEOktoberfest, on September 2013 in Munich, Germany.
- Mobile SEO Workshop at BrightonSEO, on September 2013 in Brighton, UK.
- International SEO & The future of your ROI at MozCon, on July 2013 in Seattle, USA.
- Multidevice SEO at SEOnthebeach, on June 2013 in La Manga, Spain.
- Building Penguin Proof Links at Congreso Web, on June 2013 in Zaragoza, Spain.
- Inbound Marketing in a Multi-Device World at KahenaCon, on May 2013 in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Mobile SEO for International Websites, International Search Summit, on May 2013 in London, UK; where I won the Medallion Speaker award as the best voted speaker of the event.
- 7 International SEO Dos & Donts at ionSearch, on April 2013 in Leeds, UK.
- Best practices & Opportunities for Mobile SEO at ionSearch, on April 2013 in Leeds, UK.
- Taking your SEO Abroad at BrightonSEO, on April 2013 in Brighton, UK.
- The Universe of Mobile Search at SMX Munich on April, 2013 in Germany.
- Mobile SEO in the Tourism Industry at Be-Wizard on March 9, 2013 in Italy.
- SEOmoz Mozinar about Good Practices to Maximize Your Mobile SEO on February 12, 2013
- Link building session at II Master SEO Profesional, Madrid on January 2013
- 7 Things you need to know about Mobile SEO at BrightonSEO, September 2012
- SEO Project Management at MozCon Seattle, July 2012
- Mobile SEO in Clinic SEO Barcelona, July 2012
- Link Building in SEO Master of KSchool, June 2012
- Mobile SEO in Congreso Web Zaragoza, June 2012
- Local SEO and SEO Powertools in SMX London, May 2012
- SEO for Startups in Betabeers, March 2012
- Conversion Thursday Madrid, November 2011
- Mozcation Barcelona, October 2011
- SEO and SMM Roundtable in Campus Party Valencia, July 2011
- TalleresLab of AndalucíaLab in May 2011
- theEvnt, May 2011
- SEO Sarao, April 2011
- Search Congress Barcelona and Web Congress Barcelona 2011
- Congreso SEO Profesional, November 2010
- Evento SEO in January 2010 and September 2011
- Search Congress Valencia, 2009
- Search Congress Barcelona, 2009
SEO Event Organization: SEO +You
I organize with other SEO colleagues a new, different and free SEO event and meetup in Madrid: SEO+You, where we look to share the benefits of Search Engine Optimization in different professional sectors.
This post is also available in: Spanish