I’m an English & Spanish SEO conference speaker with experience in more than 60 online marketing conferences in 13 countries: Spain, the US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Chile, Belgium, Israel, Ireland, Turkey and Malta.
Upcoming SEO Speaking Engagements
I will be speaking at the following events and conferences:
- A Better Web Experience from SEO at UX Figthers, on May 6-7 in Madrid, Spain.
- Ungagged on May 16-18, in London, England.
- How SMBs can win in competitive Markets at SAScon, on June 11 in Manchester, England.
- Digital Elite Camp, June 12-14 in Tallinn, Estonia.
- MNSearch Summit, June 26 in Minneapolis, USA.
- Chile Digital, July 8-9 in Santiago, Chile.
Previous SEO Speaking Engagements
Some of the conferences where I’ve spoken in the past are:
- International SEO & Mobile SEO at SMX Munich, on March 2015 in Munich, Germany.
- SEO for Startups at The Inbounder, on March 2015 in Valencia, Spain.
- Trends & Future of Search at Webbdagarna, on March 2015, in Stockholm, Sweden.
- SEO for SMBs at Salon Mi Empresa, on February 2015 in Madrid, Spain.
- SEMrush Webinar: How to do a link audit, on February 2015.
- SEO for SMBs at Learn Inbound, on January 2015 in Dublin, Ireland.
- SEO Strategy in a Multi-Device World at Festival of Marketing, on November 2014 in London, England.
- Maximizing your Content for SEO Success & Love at SEOZone, on October 2014 in Istanbul, Turkey.
- How to optimize your site for mobile devices at EMMS 2014, on October 2014.
- Content Strategists: Use SEO to achieve your content goals at Confab Europe, October, 2014 in Barcelona, Spain.
- Congreso SEO online by Escuela IT, on October 13 2014.
- SEOktoberfest on September 2014 in Munich, Germany.
- How to leverage Content Curation in your SEO process, at BrightonSEO, on September 2014 in Brighton, England.
- SEO 2.0, Let Social Media to Work for you at Congreso SEO Profesional on July 2014 in Madrid, Spain.
- SEO Audit & Strategy at the Online Marketing Summer Courses of the Basque Country University on July 2014 in Bilbao, Spain.
- How to build links for International SEO, Moz Webinar on June 2014.
- How to achieve SEO success in competitive international markets, SEOnthebeach, on June 2014 in La Manga, Spain.
- Taking your International SEO to the next level, at SMX Paris, on June in Paris, France.
- SEO Seminar at Chile Digital, on June, 2014 in Santiago, Chile.
- Ask me Anything (AMA) at /r/BigSEO in Reddit, on May, 2014.
- FinanceMalta Annual Conference on May, 2014 in Malta.
- Attracting the Search Visibility Your Content Deserves at Confab Central on May, 2014 in Minneapolis, USA.
- International SEO Workshop at BrightonSEO on April, 2014 in Brighton, England.
- Roundtable at OMExpo on April, 2014 in Madrid, Spain.
- Automating Content Curation at SMX Munich, March 2014 in Munich, Germany.
- Making the most out of your Local SEO at SEO Campus, March 2014 in Paris, France.
- Building Links in the Penguin Era at Jornada Gedestic, March 2014 in Madrid, Spain.
- Mining Your Search Keywords & Social Data for New Revenue Opportunities on February 2014 at SES London in London, England.
- Panel at “An evening with 4 Digital Marketing Rock Stars” on November 2013 in Brussels, Belgium.
- SEO in a Multi-Device World at OMWeek, on November 2013 in Madrid, Spain.
- How to Succeed at Real International SEO Scenarios at SearchLove, on October 2013 in London, UK.
- 3 Aspects to achieve long-term International SEO success at OMCap, on October 2013 in Berlin, Germany.
- SEOktoberfest, on September 2013 in Munich, Germany.
- Mobile SEO Workshop at BrightonSEO, on September 2013 in Brighton, UK.
- International SEO & The future of your ROI at MozCon, on July 2013 in Seattle, USA.
- Multidevice SEO at SEOnthebeach, on June 2013 in La Manga, Spain.
- Building Penguin Proof Links at Congreso Web, on June 2013 in Zaragoza, Spain.
- Inbound Marketing in a Multi-Device World at KahenaCon, on May 2013 in Jerusalem, Israel.
- Mobile SEO for International Websites, International Search Summit, on May 2013 in London, UK; where I won the Medallion Speaker award as the best voted speaker of the event.
- 7 International SEO Dos & Donts at ionSearch, on April 2013 in Leeds, UK.
- Best practices & Opportunities for Mobile SEO at ionSearch, on April 2013 in Leeds, UK.
- Taking your SEO Abroad at BrightonSEO, on April 2013 in Brighton, UK.
- The Universe of Mobile Search at SMX Munich on April, 2013 in Germany.
- Mobile SEO in the Tourism Industry at Be-Wizard on March 9, 2013 in Italy.
- SEOmoz Mozinar about Good Practices to Maximize Your Mobile SEO on February 12, 2013
- Link building session at II Master SEO Profesional, Madrid on January 2013
- 7 Things you need to know about Mobile SEO at BrightonSEO, September 2012
- SEO Project Management at MozCon Seattle, July 2012
- Mobile SEO in Clinic SEO Barcelona, July 2012
- Link Building in SEO Master of KSchool, June 2012
- Mobile SEO in Congreso Web Zaragoza, June 2012
- Local SEO and SEO Powertools in SMX London, May 2012
- SEO for Startups in Betabeers, March 2012
- Conversion Thursday Madrid, November 2011
- Mozcation Barcelona, October 2011
- SEO and SMM Roundtable in Campus Party Valencia, July 2011
- TalleresLab of AndalucíaLab in May 2011
- theEvnt, May 2011
- SEO Sarao, April 2011
- Search Congress Barcelona and Web Congress Barcelona 2011
- Congreso SEO Profesional, November 2010
- Evento SEO in January 2010 and September 2011
- Search Congress Valencia, 2009
- Search Congress Barcelona, 2009
Or the one from my MozCon 2012 “SEO Project Management talk”:
Do you want me to speak at a conference?
This post is also available in: Spanish